Re: What is exactly the "canonical URI" for Vcs-{Git,Browser}?

On 2017-01-20 22:40:06 +0900 (+0900), Roger Shimizu wrote:
[...]
> Originally, "cgit" is for web browser to see, and "git" is for "git
> clone" or "git remote add" to checkout the source tree.
> Rewrite rules of web server makes them equivalent.

As someone responsible for a similar high-volume git server farm for
another free software community, we have exactly the same behavior
anonscm did before the rewrites got implemented. Closest I can find
published by DSA is
so I'm assuming something like that was done for the anonscm service
as well. Am I looking in the wrong place for the configuration
management covering the anonscm.d.o service, or is that not actually
published anywhere?
--
Jeremy Stanley