Re: What is exactly the "canonical URI" for Vcs-{Git,Browser}?

在 2017年1月20日星期五 SGT 下午12:45:53,Sebastiaan Couwenberg 写道:
> On 01/20/2017 11:56 AM, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> > # This one seems acceptable, too
> > Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-foo/bar.git
> >
> > # This one is also acceptable
> > Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
>
> These are the ones you should use, because both use encryption for the
> connection and contrary to git+ssh URLs, and account on Alioth is not
> required to checkout.

Well... this is not exactly what I mean. When we compare

Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-foo/bar.git

with

Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git
Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-foo/bar.git

I would use the latter one. Would that be better?

--
Sincerely,
Boyuan Yang