Re: pkg src:fxlinuxprint didn't start to build for 1+ month

Hi Roger!

On 01/19/2017 06:27 PM, Roger Shimizu wrote:
> My package src:fxlinuxprint [0] didn't start to build for 1+ month.
> While other package build seems fine (done) even released after
> src:fxlinuxprint.
> Could you kindly help to start it manually?

Both powerpcspe and sh4 are currently having insufficient resources to
keep up with the rest.

For sh4, I *do* have the hardware thanks Paul Liu who brought me eight
NextVoD boxes from Taiwan during DebConf16. However, I cannot boot anything
more recent than Linux 2.6.32 on these boxes at the moment since ST40
(a variant of SuperH) support was removed from Linux mainline.

Re-adding ST40 support is currently an undergoing effort and I hope to
finish it within the next months. After that, I will have at least
five additional sh4 up and running.

As for powerpcspe, I normally have two reasonably fast buildds running
(two A-EON Tabor A1222 PPC e500v2 boards, dual-core clocked at 1.2 GHz
 with 4 GiB RAM and a Toshiba 120 GiB SSD). Unfortunately, one of the
boards had issues and I had to sent it to A-EON for RMA around November.

They still haven't managed to send me a fixed board or a new one, so I
will need to make some pressure. They wanted to do some analysis of
the hardware first.

Cheers,
Adrian

--