Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Michael Stapelberg writes ("Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!"):
>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
>> > The manual page converter seems to use line breaks rather than proper
>> > paragraph tags.
>>
>> Could you report this issue upstream at http://mdocml.bsd.lv/ please?
>
> AFAICT this program is not packaged for Debian.

The program is packaged for Debian:
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/mandoc. I have uploaded a backport
which is currently pending in NEW.

> I would like the actually-running source code for this too to be
> distributed by manpages.debian.org.  Would you accept a patch to do
> that ?
>
> (Are you using a version of mdocml running out of a git tree, or
> what?  Are there other unpackaged dependencies?)

I am using a slightly patched version indeed. The patch will be sent
upstream within the next few days.

--
Best regards,
Michael