Re: "Browserified" stuff

On 10/10/16 21:40, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> It is not useless, and contrib is way different than any random
> repository out there.

I am not sure about that. We discourage people from using contrib, and
don't promise much support. Whereas upstream can offer the latest
package always.

This is server software; as a sysadmin, many times I decide which tools
to use by checking if they are present in debian stable main, and I
don't think I am alone in that.

> The solution is to have the full build environment needed (for

The solution I am aiming for is to drop all this handlebars nonsense. I
am currently checking libjs-mustache (handlebars is just a superset of
it) as it can do most of what handlebars does and it seems to have a
less braindead toolchain.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)