Re: copyright precision

Quoting Markus Koschany (2016-08-15 23:02:06)
> So yes, copyright files are hard and unfun but why should we continue
> to write them the way we do if we are not legally bound to do so?

Same reason that we should continue to care about ability to install
multiple major versions of a library concurrently, and that daemons are
not only linked correctly but also sensibly configured and started by
default.

Not because we are legally bound to do so, but because we want to do our
job as distributors properly.  We appreciate good quality packaging!

 - Jonas