Re: Replacing web assets with symlinks to packaged versions

* Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>, 2016-07-12, 14:54:
The usual way to do things here, is to delete the files from the tree before building the package, just to make sure that you're not using it. But my understanding is that it's otherwise fine to just leave it there,

ACK

even though it'd be better to repack it and remove the .min.js files if you have enough time to spare doing so.

I wouldn't remove .min.js stuff just because I have enough free time.
We should use pristine upstream tarballs whenever we can.

--
Jakub Wilk