Re: Installer of Debian Stable allows to use btrfs for /, does it mean it's mature enough to use safely?

>Say what you want.

Now I want to know if Debian Stable can in some extreme cases, like in this case with btrfs, replace
not_very_good kernel module that is shipped with its current kernel with a kernel module from other (older or newer) version of Linux kernel and if yes, is it the case with btrfs?

>think about stating your name.

My full name is Davidyants Vazgen Samsonovich. Are you happy now?