Re: why, nicely explained (Re: Genesis of the git.d.o/gitlab.d.o confusion (Was: Next steps for gitlab.debian)

On Wed, 8 Jun 2016 15:47:46 +0000, Holger Levsen
<holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
>Thanks for this nice summary. It helped me understand things better.

I'm... actually gonna save this for later because it helps me understand the alioth workflow.

I'm still relatively fresh to Debian dev and can say, without any doubt, alioth was (continues to be) the hardest part, by far for me to wrap my head around.