Re: Genesis of the git.d.o/gitlab.d.o confusion (Was: Next steps for gitlab.debian)

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.06.2016, 13:46 +0000 schrieb Luca Filipozzi:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 03:17:44PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> >
> Let me rephrase, then: can we have a plan that addresses alioth / git /
> gitolite / gitlab / stuff rather than standing up yet another SCM/PM tool
> because it's shiny?

Probably as likely as we can have a plan to agree on one version
control system, on one packaging scheme, on one repository layout, on
one CI system (we have jenkings.d.o, ci.d.o, and many people have their
own scripts).

We’ll have to allow for some diversity, if only to try new paths (and
then, eventually, cut off old ones). Especially as long as there is
motivation.

Greetings,
Joachim
--