Re: support for merged /usr in Debian

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 03:13:12PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> All _my_ clients run unstable anyway

I'll leave the obvious response here to others.

But, what I find odd about this is you've suggested that there should be a
*multi-release* transition for a change like this, more than once in the
thread. Asking volunteers to coordinate a change over an unknown and unknowable
period of time (but that could feasibly be a decade!) is unreasonable IMHO,
and since you are running sid anyway, it wouldn't even help you, so I'm puzzled
why you suggested it.