Re: Who gets an email when with bugreports [was: Re: Unauthorised activity surrounding tbb package]

On 2015-01-19 11:31, Wookey wrote:
I recall looking at that list for the 'maintainer and submitter'
option, and being disappointed not to find one. Am I right that the
only way to expliticly mail the submitter and the maintainer is to
look the submitter's mail up in the initial bugrep and just CC it,
whilst replying to bugnum@b.d.o, which will automatically include the
maintainer?

Yes. If it's done "right" from the start, you don't have to look their address up though. The Reply-To on the copy of the submission mail sent by the BTS is set to include both the submitter and nnnnn@bugs (and therefore the maintainer).

Regards,

Adam