Re: Who gets an email when with bugreports [was: Re: Unauthorised activity surrounding tbb package]

On 2015-01-19 10:47, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 09:26:41AM +0000, Wookey wrote:
Can someone remind me what the current rules are (or where it's
written down). I know it doesn't work the way I expect it ought to, but
I forget/never-understood exactly how it does work.

Do maintainers always get the initial mail to a bug, but not the rest,
unless they subscribe? That seems rather unhelpful if so (as
illustrated by Mr Capper's frustration at the start of this thread)

The package maintainer gets all the email releated to the bugs (including responses from control@b.d.o), unless the emails are sent to nnnn-quiet@b.d.o.

That's incorrect. nnn-submitter doesn't get sent to the maintainer either, as covered earlier in this thread.

There's a reference list on https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#followup

Regards,

Adam