Re: How shall I report a bug in the .deb packaging itself?

Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e@gmail.com> writes:

> I want to report a bug that affects the .deb packaging itself, so
> every single package manager is affected too.

If you have a general (as in, no specific implementable proposal) issue
with Debian package management, a bug report is inappropriate. You need
to have a discussion first to figure out what the problem even is.

> How shall I do it?

Write a post on your weblog, get a discussion going about your ideas for
how Debian package management can be improved, and be prepared to defend
and refine your ideas.

Eventually you'll know enough to either discard the complaint, or come
up with a *specific* implementable proposal to improve Debian.

--
 \       “[On the Internet,] power and control will shift to those who |
  `\       are actually contributing something useful rather than just |