DAK Commands for Bikesheds

Hi,

first off I haven't found a "Standard" document documenting the command
feature of dak as currently used for DMs, so if there is one, that
should be merged with what I wrote up now.

Second, the reason why I started writing: I defined the possible
commands for the upcoming bikeshed feature, which use the same command
interface as the DM commands do.

The whole document will end up our git repository[1], though currently
you need my bikeshed branch from [2] to see it (together wit a bit of
basic code for the commands). Without using git you can look at the
document at [3] - i try to keep that copy updated with changes.

Please check if I forgot something obvious or if there is some big error
in it. Patches/git trees to merge from/... are welcome.

Please reply to debian-dak@lists.debian.org so we keep a possible
discussion at one place, easier to find again later. Thanks.

[1] git clone https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/dak.git
[2] git clone https://ftp-master.debian.org/users/joerg/dak.git/
[3] https://ftp-master.debian.org/users/joerg/README.commands

--