Re: DAK Commands for Bikesheds

Hi,

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Please check if I forgot something obvious or if there is some big error
> in it. Patches/git trees to merge from/... are welcome.

Please don't call this feature "Bikesheds" and don't hardcode this naming
in the suggested API. It was funny during one Debconf talk... but it won't
be funny in the long term.

I don't want to suggest bikeshedding on the name but stick to something
simple like "XXX Package (Repository|Archive)" with a XXX that makes sense
to you (Special, Developer, Custom, ...).

Thank you!
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer