Re: Ad-hoc survey of existing Debian git integration tools

Colin Watson writes ("Re: Ad-hoc survey of existing Debian git integration tools"):
> On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 07:47:23AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > AIUI this is compatible with dgit, although I've not tried it.
>
> Based on my discussions with Ian J, the only incompatibilities between
> my git-dpm packages and dgit should be the absence of .gitignore caused
> by the dpkg-source -I default, and that should be addressed once I get
> round to starting to upload stuff with dgit.

Indeed.  If you use dgit sbuild rather than plain sbuild, dgit will
pass appropriate -I options and all will be well.

Colin, I seem to remember you saying that you felt the dpkg-source -I
default was wrong.  Do you still think that and do you plan to file a
bug ?  If so please X-Debian-CC me or something.

Thanks,
Ian.