Re: Q: any reason for debian-policy non-i18n-ed?

Hi all,

 Thanks for your reply.

 Yes, original English version is the first citizen for policy, same as
 some license. But now we Japanese community already have Japanese translation
 version and I want to put it to package, not under local community website.
 (see http://www.debian.or.jp/community/devel/debian-policy-ja/policy.ja.html/
  in Japanese)

 And also yes, sometimes translations behind the original. But it's okay
 for most people because the difference between newest one and previous one
 is not much.

 Anyway I'll ask debian-policy maintainers as Zack suggested, thanks :)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane