Re: Minified javascripts in packages

Not really. Just use the information from the grunt config to build the single file javascript using cat. It's a sub-optimal solution because it's a lot of work for doing something upstream allready did, and we can't run the tests. It was actually quite easy with jQuery, working with angular and angular-translate now.
Please read the first post of this thread [1], work is allready underway on packaging Grunt, but there are some dependency issues and som (hopefully solved by now) licensing issues.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2015/04/msg00056.html

--
Andreas Noteng