Re: Minified javascripts in packages

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Ben Finney wrote:

> Can we agree, in the context of the original post of this thread:
>
> Rebuilding from source *is* a reasonable requirement, attainable with
> what we have today in Debian, for JavaScript works.

The first mail mentioned that grunt is not yet in Debian and seemed to
suggest this is required for building newer versions of jQuery and
some software uses/embeds prebuilt copies of these newer versions of
jQuery. So your statement doesn't appear to be correct as we are
missing grunt and newer versions of jQuery.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise