Re: Minified javascripts in packages

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:22 AM, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
>
> > I prefer from a lintian maintainer point of view to rebuild
> > everything from source. At least it is easier to detect.
>
> That is indeed preferable since we can then prove we are distributing
> the source but it is unlikely we can get there any time soon.

Can we agree, in the context of the original post of this thread:

Rebuilding from source *is* a reasonable requirement, attainable with
what we have today in Debian, for JavaScript works.

--
 \      “I am too firm in my consciousness of the marvelous to be ever |
  `\       fascinated by the mere supernatural …” —Joseph Conrad, _The |