Re: Minified javascripts in packages

Quoting Vincent Bernat (2015-04-15 13:26:59)
> ❦ 15 avril 2015 11:07 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> :

>>> Who says that? We can't just invent new rules.
>>
>> That is exactly what we can - and do: We invented Debian Policy.
>
> Please, give a source. The Debian Policy doesn't say that what counts is
> the form preferred by the authors of the code.

Ahh, I thought you were talking about "we" as in Debian.

Sorry for the misunderstanding: I agree that you and I cannot make up
new rules in the middle of this conversation.  Not sure if that helps
you in this conversation or elsewhere, but there you are.

Have a nice day,

 - Jonas