Re: free choice in installer?

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> (2014-11-10):
> If we had the *option* of init system choice at install time (even if
> completely hidden from default UI only activated by a commandline
> option), I believe that would radically limit complaints.

We already have, Simon mentioned one way to do it.

You can also chroot into /target at any moment and do whatever you like
even before the first boot of the installed system.

We have important bugs to fix, and feature requests to implement. This
whole “init free choice” delirium is definitely not one of them.

KiBi.