Re: Jessie Freeze -> What is the next release name? (jessie+1)

Hi,

Arno Töll:
> On 10.11.2014 10:55, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> > i am disappoint. =( will second the motion on debian-vote to go for zurg.
>
> There is a ongoing GR proposal waiting for seconds, see
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-curiosa/2014/11/msg00003.html which I
> fully support!

Don't we all love people playing games with our mailing lists.

>> To: debian-vote <debian-curiosa@lists.debian.org>

So it's not been formally posted to -vote AFAICT. On the other hand, we
desperately need some levity there, so … Jakub, please do.

FWIW: seconded.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs