Re: Jessie Freeze -> What is the next release name? (jessie+1)

Hi,

Osamu Aoki:
> I thought usually this type of announcement comes with next release
> name.
>
> I was going to update web site (later) and debian-reference package (in
> November) in proper timing.  Did I miss some announcement?

See the debian-devel archives from mid-Fenruary 2014. According to Neil
McGovern, the code name shall be "zurg".

>>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2014/02/msg00905.html

While that was in no way official, at the time it kindof struck a chord,
so I'd like us to just go with it.

After all the init/GR/what-have-you brouhaha, we can do with some levity. :-)

--
-- Matthias Urlichs