Re: Jessie Freeze -> What is the next release name? (jessie+1)

On 9 November 2014 18:36, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> On 2014-11-09 9:23, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
>>
>> See the debian-devel archives from mid-Fenruary 2014. According to Neil
>> McGovern, the code name shall be "zurg".

>> While that was in no way official, at the time it kindof struck a chord,
>> so I'd like us to just go with it.
>

> I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed; see d-d-a earlier today.

i am disappoint. =( will second the motion on debian-vote to go for zurg.

stretch simply does not have the same ring to it / doesn't sound as cool.

(although calling the release stretch, right after squeeze would have
been funny)
(and buster is an awesome one)

--
Regards,