Jessie Freeze -> What is the next release name? (jessie+1)

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 11:56:49PM +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> The release team is pleased to announce that Debian 8.0 "Jessie" is frozen.
> Further updates to this release will be restricted to bug fixes only.

I thought usually this type of announcement comes with next release
name.

I was going to update web site (later) and debian-reference package (in
November) in proper timing.  Did I miss some announcement?
(Too many init discussion posts ....)

Regards,

Osamu