Re: Please more fish (was: so long and thanks for all the fish)

Michael Gilbert wrote:
> How can you possibly think no more need said?  You are one of four
> complicit in the act that finally pushed Joey over the edge [0].
>
> [0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2014/11/msg00045.html

Please take that message with a pound of salt. I was upset when I wrote
it, it's probably not accurate, and I've left[1] for reasons that are
much more broadly structural, and are certianly not the fault of the
technical committee, or indeed of any one person.

--
see shy jo

[1] Almost. Still need to orphan git-annex, git-repair, and github-backup.
 #768516: (O: etckeeper -- store /etc in git, mercurial, bzr or darcs)
 #768518: (O: mpdtoys -- small command line tools and toys for MPD)
 #768520: (O: liblingua-en-words2nums-perl - convert English text to numbers)
 #768525: (O: jetring)
 #768527: (O: pdmenu -- simple console menu program)
 #768528: (O: ticker)
 #768529: (O: moreutils -- additional Unix utilities)
 #768530: (O: filters)