Re: let missing-debian-source-format lintian tag be a warning!

…
> gbp-pq is of course fairly similar.  I looked at both although I admit
> that I only experimented extensively with git-dpm.  They both look like
> they should get the job done, but git-dpm just seemed more featureful
> and polished to me based on its documentation, and I really like the way
> it handles the results of rebasing the patch queue.

Thanks a lot Colin for your inspiring answer.  After reading it, I tested both
tools and I chose gbp-pq because my packaging team is already using
git-buildpackage a lot (and because git-dpm quilckly gave me an error).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,