Re: let missing-debian-source-format lintian tag be a warning!

 ❦ 16 juillet 2014 09:58 +0900, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> :

> Patch systems have a high importance in Debian because we accumulate patches
> that have little relevance for Upstream and the software's users.  One of the
> solution is to standardise the patch systems, but another solution is to stop
> producing patches that have no practical impact for the users.

What about patches that have a practical impact for the users, like
solving an important or a security bug?
--
printk("MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke!\n");
        2.4.3. linux/net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_MASQUERADE.c