Re: I am at least pausing my work on fio, fsmark, filebench and atop packaging

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> writes:

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
>> Just for the record, listmaster@ has not moderated Martin. I have
>> personally warned him in regards to his recent content-less postings to
>> -devel in a private e-mail which was Cc:'ed to listmaster.
>
> Which is a listmaster statement ... I told you already several times,
> that sending emails with warnings, posting as "just another dd", and
> cc-ing to yourself as listmaster, is bad behaviour. You should send
> warnings in a form like "I as listmaster warn you to ....".
> But you don't think so, which ends the discussion. Unfortunately.
>
> (and no, this email does not go to a private mail adress, because
> you are have a repeating pattern in there, and as I see I am not
> the only one where "big teacher Don" appears in private to educate us)

Don stated clearly what he did, and I thank him for it.

Not that it makes any difference, but I was one of the people asking him
to act, but it just so happens that I asked _after_ he had already acted,
so my request was obviously not the first.

I could instead have added to the noise here, but I decided not to,
because that's just more noise.

This is the second ill-considered email I've seen from you in a very
short period.  I suggest that you have a bit of a rest before
embarrassing yourself further.

Cheers, Phil.