I am at least pausing my work on fio, fsmark, filebench and atop packaging

Hello!

I am at least pausing my work on fio, fsmark, as well as unreleased filebench
and atop 2.1 packaging work as I do not want to waste my energy with working
in what I perceive as a hostile environment.

I have been told to stop posting here and have even been moderated by a
listmaster for expressing my truth. And I believe this to be unjustified and
not neutral.

I didn´t have strong technical feelings about systemd initially, even tough I
do have some concerns. Systemd integration by itself is no reason for me to
stop working on my Debian projects.

But I am highly sensitive and if discussion about social issues in how the
project and community deals with the concerns regarding that integration is
not allowed and moderated in a way that I perceive as being biased one-
sidedly, I do not want to spend any more of my lifetime working for it.

The way this is handled in Debian I perceive as highly destructive. And I
decided to not longer take part in this destructive cycle.

I may reconsider about my packaging work after some time.

At the current point I do not care about properly orphaning my work.

I will unsubscribe directly after this mail.

I will feel free to delete and each mail I receive as a reply that I consider
to be hostile towards me without further comment.

So here you have my truth and I totally do not care what you make out of it.

I am very grateful for the support of and help of my mentors and sponsors. I
wanted to become a Debian maintainer, but right now, for me this is totally
out of question and I rather search myself a more friendly community to work
in, like the KDE/Plasma one.

I may reconsider after some time, as I am aware I what I do is not nice to my
sponsors and the fine upstream projects I was packaging, but right now, I see
this as the choice that makes the most sense to me to achieve some piece of
mind in this again.

Unsubscribing and making distance helped big time after my attempt to channel
concerns regarding systemd upstream. And I am confident it will help here too.

If there is no healing to achieve, and I have the impression right now here
isn´t, it is better to let go.

Ciao,