Re: I am at least pausing my work on fio, fsmark, filebench and atop packaging

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Just for the record, listmaster@ has not moderated Martin. I have
> personally warned him in regards to his recent content-less postings to
> -devel in a private e-mail which was Cc:'ed to listmaster.

Which is a listmaster statement ... I told you already several times,
that sending emails with warnings, posting as "just another dd", and
cc-ing to yourself as listmaster, is bad behaviour. You should send
warnings in a form like "I as listmaster warn you to ....".
But you don't think so, which ends the discussion. Unfortunately.

(and no, this email does not go to a private mail adress, because
you are have a repeating pattern in there, and as I see I am not
the only one where "big teacher Don" appears in private to educate us)

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13