Re: Let's abandon debian-devel.

On 14Nov10:2325+0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> With most of the work done on topic mailing lists, trolls lose the lever effect
> they have when feasting on debian-devel or debian-vote.  Let's make our project
> stronger by reducing thr attack surface for troublemakers.

But weaker by becoming more non-public?  At what point
is the Social Contract undermined?  What about transforming
those lists into readable by all but open only to
certain responsible posters instead?
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________