Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:11:35AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I think in future we should probably make a habit of posting something
> to d-d-a when there is a GR proposal.

Yep, liw made the same point on -project in response to a thread I started
there on this subject. I still feel we don't adequately document where GRs
should be announced. As things stand, we should probably amend [1], assuming
there is no strenuous objection. I'll at least raise the bug.

[1] https://www.debian.org/vote/howto_proposal