Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

Le mardi, 14 octobre 2014, 01.13:48 Wookey a écrit :
> I'm just pointing out that interested people, who are moderately
> well-involved, really did miss that a GR was attempted.

For the record, I don't disagree; I'm just saying that the GR call was
on the right list and that I think that the project's documented
expectation is that those interested in GR calls should have been
following -vote, as documented on our website:

	https://lists.debian.org/2644371.u0TgOhpbrd@gyllingar

Cheers,
OdyX