Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

Hi,

lee:
> I'm sure we could find quite a few supporters for having a GR amongst
> the users (here).

We don't do a GR among our users. We do that among Debian
members/maintainers/developers/take-your-pick.

Of those, most …
* are perfectly happy with the TC's decision
* can live with it
* are unhappy, but think that to continue discussing this is way worse
  than biting the bullet and getting on with actual work
  * you do know that we plan to release Jessie sometime this decade,
    right?
* are disillusioned about it all and decided to stand aside

Judging by the last couple of months, the rest appears to number <6 people.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs