Your behaviour on Debian lists

Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> (2014-10-07):
> Yeah, but Md is an arsehole anyway and requires printf to be
> a /bin/sh builtin instead of just adding /usr/bin to $PATH,
> especially now that the initrd mounts /usr already anyway,
> and CTTE decided to rather offend me than Md because he is
> maintainer of the more important packages, or those where
> it’s hard to find someone else for.

I can't believe I'm reading this.

Such a toxic behaviour is very much not welcome on Debian lists, or
anywhere within the Debian project.

Please apologize and never do that again.

But since that isn't the first time (see May 2014), and since you don't
seem to care about your fellow developers, it might be worth considering
leaving the project entirely.

KiBi.