Re: bash exorcism experiment ('bug' 762923 & 763012)

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 03:03:05PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Yeah, but Md is an arsehole anyway and requires printf to be
> a /bin/sh builtin instead of just adding /usr/bin to $PATH,
> especially now that the initrd mounts /usr already anyway,
> and CTTE decided to rather offend me than Md because he is
> maintainer of the more important packages, or those where
> it’s hard to find someone else for.

Thorsten,

Could you please keep your tone more civil? Personal attacks on fellow
project members and conspiracy theories does nothing to further your
technical arguments - in fact it makes me more likely to dismiss any
valid point you may have.

Neil