Re: Seeking help with OpenVPN scripts and systemd

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:25:13 +0200, Wouter Verhelst
<wouter@debian.org> wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:01:27PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:58:22 +0200, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
>> wrote:
>> >The problem on servers is that you need advanced features such as
>> >bridging, VLANs, bonding… and NM already does all of that.
>>
>> Is there documentation about that? Does NM have hooks like wicd used
>> to have?
>
>"used to"?

I personally dumped wicd years ago when it made the impression of
unfinished work in addition to being dead upstream with a dead
community.

Looking at the home page and the package tracking now, this might have
changed lately, but it's still far from what I'd call alive and
kicking.

Greetings
Marc