Re: Seeking help with OpenVPN scripts and systemd

 ❦ 26 septembre 2014 10:38 +1000, Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> :

>     True, the usecases overlap somewhat, but they're still different.
>
>     I wouldn't want to install n-m (and the 30 libraries it depends
>     on)
>     in an initramfs, for instance.
>
> Unless I am mistaken, I believe systemd-networkd would be a lot better
> suited the n-m on servers. Configuration is stored in plain text
> files, can be recorded in etckeeper/git, etc.

NetworkManager stores its configuration in plain text in
/etc/NetworkManager.
--
printk("HPFS: Grrrr... Kernel memory corrupted ... going on, but
        it'll crash very soon :-(\n");