Re: teams in Re: New package tracker - old one going?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:09:22PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > https://tracker.debian.org/teams/+create/
> >
> > > I notice most teams from wiki.d.o/Teams/ are missing :/
> > Up to each team if they want to use the tracker, few have chosen to do so.
>
> Yeah well, I suspect most teams simply don't know about this feature.

+1

I just created the Debian Med team.  What I did not is to add members to
the tracker.  IMHO it should be somehow doable to drain team members
from alioth rather than adding people to the a team twice (on alioth and
in tracker).

> AFAICT tracker.d.o as a whole (let aside the team feature) has not even
> been announced to d-d-a yet.  Maybe it's time to do that, highlighting
> specific opt-in features such as team claiming?

+1

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--