Re: More tasks option in Tasksel: what tasks do you want there?

Hi Cyril,

On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 02:33:06AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> At some point it would really be nice to have a summary of what happened
> or what was discussed at DebConf, but on mailing lists. While I'm very
> happy to see stuff happen during in person meetings, keeping people who
> weren't there out of the loop shouldn't happen IMO.

+1
(specifically for people who did not joined DebConf)

> (I'm probably biased since I'm in that category; and maybe additionally
> slightly annoyed since I spent quite some time providing material for
> discussion with no feedback as of yet.)

Regarding one item of Adam's list the Blends topic you might like to
have a look at #758116 where we try to write down opinions.  Please note
that any of these Blends provide a *set* of tasks so it might make sense
if we have the space to add all seven listed Blends on the first screen
and enable to select single tasks after selecting one Blend (and perhaps
selecting more tasks from other Blends like for instance

    Debian Med ---> select Biology
    Debian Science ---> select tasks Statistics and Viewing

or something like this).

Kind regards and thanks for all your work for d-i

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de