More tasks option in Tasksel: what tasks do you want there?

Hi,

During Debconf14, I could chat with Joey about the future of Tasksel,
and having a "More option" task, which would lead to a new screen which
would propose more tasks.

Before anyone can implement this plan, we have to make sure that we all
agree on what kind of tasks we want to implement. What I already agreed
with Joey, is that having a list of 200 tasks will *not* be helpful, so
we have to make sure we carefully choose what we will implement. So I
have setup a wiki page so that we can share our thoughts.

Please write in this wiki page:
https://wiki.debian.org/tasksel/MoreTasks

and discuss the topic here.

Also note that I'm not sure I will have time or skills to implement it
myself (I didn't have a look yet), but at least I would like this
discussion started, so that me, or anyone else, can do the
implementation when we reach that point, with solid grounds we all agree
upon.

I have for the moment only wrote 4 desktops tasks, plus 5 for the
current pure blends, and 2 for OpenStack (which is what motivates me
here). These are also up for discussions (though obviously, we don't
want as many tasks as we have window manager (that is: more than 40)).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)