Re: More tasks option in Tasksel: what tasks do you want there?

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2014-09-08):
> This is (almost) exactly what's being worked on after discussions at
> DebConf. By removing some of the less useful tasks, we'll be able to
> add some extra more useful options.

At some point it would really be nice to have a summary of what happened
or what was discussed at DebConf, but on mailing lists. While I'm very
happy to see stuff happen during in person meetings, keeping people who
weren't there out of the loop shouldn't happen IMO.

(I'm probably biased since I'm in that category; and maybe additionally
slightly annoyed since I spent quite some time providing material for
discussion with no feedback as of yet.)

Mraw,
KiBi.