Re: Jessie without systemd as PID 1?

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 08:09:03AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> One example of such a Debianism is the support of the keyscript=
> option in /etc/crypttab that is not available on Debian systems
> running systemd with no viable alternatives available.

And again, what you are refering to is keyscript= for non-root volumes.
It works just fine for / being unlocked through initramfs-tools.

I.e. it works fine in the multiple disks in a machine with full-disk
encryption case. It does not work where systemd is involved, i.e.
bringing them up after the root filesystem has been mounted.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern