Re: Standardizing the layout of git packaging repositories

Am 17.08.2014 20:33, schrieb Ansgar Burchardt:
> Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> writes:
>> It's also very easy to forget this particular caveat when you do
>> stable-security uploads.
>> And as the stable-security archive will *not* reject such a tarball, you
>> can end up with tarballs which have different md5sums in stable and
>> stable-security.
>
> The archive softwrae should catch this by now: we sync the list of files
> including hashes from ftp-master to security-master daily. If you upload
> a file to security-master that does not match the file in the list, the
> upload will be rejected.

Thanks for this info, Ansgar. I didn't know that this has changed
recently. And I certainly welcome this change.

Thanks for improving our infrastructrue which we rely on every day and
keep up the great work!

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?