Re: Running autopkgtest at package upload time

Hi,

Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> writes:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 05:18:21PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
>> incoming.d.o has a proper APT repository which has, amongst others, a
>> buildd-unstable suite including the last uploads. It's not not
>> accessible by the general public,
[...]
>> but I'm sure we can arrange for debci to get access if that's helpful
>> for you.
[...]
>> Note that buildd-unstable looks similar to experimental in that it
>> doesn't include the full unstable suite, but rather acts as an addon to
>> the regular unstable.
>
> Noted.
>
> When a package leaves buildd-unstable, does it imediately appear in
> unstable? Is there a time window between the package disappearing from
> buildd-unstable and appearing in the primary mirrors? If there is one,
> how long is it?

Packages are installed into unstable and buildd-unstable at the same
time, but index updates (Packages) and mirror pushes happen only four
times a day for unstable. For buildd-unstable, the Packages indices are
updated every time uploads are processed.

Packages get removed from buildd-unstable after 1.5 days. By that time
they should be pretty much guaranteed to have reached public mirrors for
unstable.

Ansgar