Re: Running autopkgtest at package upload time

Hi,

On 07/08/2014 16:57, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> Of course, from there we would also need an APT repository from where to
> actually get the uploaded packages. I remember a discussion about
> turning the incoming location into a proper APT repository, but I don't
> know in which stage that effort is.

incoming.d.o has a proper APT repository which has, amongst others, a
buildd-unstable suite including the last uploads. It's not not
accessible by the general public, but I'm sure we can arrange for debci
to get access if that's helpful for you.

Note that buildd-unstable looks similar to experimental in that it
doesn't include the full unstable suite, but rather acts as an addon to
the regular unstable.

Ansgar