Re: let missing-debian-source-format lintian tag be a warning!

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:17:28AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Got it now. And I agree. It'd be awesome if we had something like:
> quilt git-cherry-pick <git-ref>
>
> which would do the work. Then it wouldn't be a problem.

  git-dpm checkout-patched
  git cherry-pick COMMIT
  git commit --amend
  # add patch headers
  git-dpm dch -- 'description of change'

:-)

> Also, it'd be super nice if someone gave a talk about git-dpm at
> Debconf, to explain to everyone how it works. Anyone?

There was one last year - I don't have time to hunt out the video right
now but it should be quite easy to find given that.